I have set myself a challenge: to change something in my life each week for a year, so I can
limit MY impact on the human and physical environment whilst living a regular life in the city.
Please help me by adding a comment with ideas and hints!

Saturday 29 January 2011

round and round... all day long

I am setting out to travel by bus to work. I already horrified so many Aussies, who asked me WHY WOULD YOU CHOOSE TO DO THIS?? or do you not have ANY other options. I didn't think it was a big deal when I decided to try.

There is an obvious downgrade from the oysters I used in London and it seems the buses aren't AS often. A few issues with the staff not sure of ticketing etc. I take my first trip on Monday morning.

1 comment:

  1. Amber you are amazing and inspiring in your life choices. I support you and encourage you!

    ReplyDelete