I have set myself a challenge: to change something in my life each week for a year, so I can
limit MY impact on the human and physical environment whilst living a regular life in the city.
Please help me by adding a comment with ideas and hints!

Thursday 19 January 2012

Vampirish tale

Good intentions, but bloody outcomes.  I walked away from the blood donor van proudly, I had donated in under 5minutes, not bad for a slight female.  But the bandage on my arm was conspicuous so holding my bag firmly in my donor arm I ripped the bandage off.  Blood trickled down my elbow and passing shoppers were disgusted.  A scrunched bandage couldn't quite cover the mess. Friends sipped their coffee, trying to ignore my ruby arm.  Decidedly I sought the restroom but rinsing my bloodied arm gave fellow patrons fuel for gossip.

Don't let this dissuade you.  Blood donating is a breeze, but DO NOT remove the bandage.

1 comment:

  1. I so would have passed out! :) good jobs ambs for not. I tell you nothing is the same after reading and watching twilight saga :) mmmm come to think of it you even look a bit like bella

    ReplyDelete