I have set myself a challenge: to change something in my life each week for a year, so I can
limit MY impact on the human and physical environment whilst living a regular life in the city.
Please help me by adding a comment with ideas and hints!

Wednesday 1 June 2011

sisters are doing it for themselves

Tonight on the 7pm project I was challenged to do something! Even our Prime Minister is washing her clothing in cold water - how very exciting, if 1 woman can make a difference, imagine what 1 million women can do? Come on ladies lets make small changes to change big things.
Renowned anthropologist Margaret Mead once said, "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has."
http://www.1millionwomen.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment